Expo 2020 Dubai
The Assistant, will be responsible to handle day-to-day document control ensuring documents are reviewed and signed by VP-PMO in a timely manner, assist VP-PMO for any personal related tasks including visa application and travel assistance and handle VP-PMO calendar ensuring meetings are scheduled in an efficient manner.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
– Provide assistance to Assistant Manager for any Company Secretary related tasks including transcription of Meeting Minutes and Board Meeting preparations;
– In charge of Company Secretary assets including iPads and BoardPad application;
– Provide assistance to Assistant Manager for any Consultant tasks required including procurement requirements, monitoring timesheets and other paperwork;
– Coordination between guests and Expo 2020 travel agent for any travel related requirements and handle ad-hoc special requests from guests and ensure it is aligned with the travel policy and necessary approvals are obtained;
– Manage procurement requirements including SAP activities to secure travel arrangements;
– Establish effective relationships within the team and internal stakeholders, handle meeting room arrangements as per the request received from the team;
– Provide day-to-day paperwork requirement assistance to the team when required. Coordinating with Business Support team to arrange the needful;
– Lead the initiative of having a proper document control system within the department especially for Special Projects related documentation, act as a secondary Point of Contact for HR, Finance, Contracts and Procurement related requirements, arrange IT related requirements for new team members.