Table of Contents
- 1 Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Jobs in Al Ain
- 2 About Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
- 3 Salary & Benefits at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
- 4 Nursing Jobs at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Al Ain
- 5 Available Job Vacancies at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
- 6 Eligibility Criteria:
- 7 How to Apply for Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers?
- 8 HR Email Address for Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
- 9 Checkout Related Jobs:
Good news for medical professionals, nurses, and consultants at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers. New job opportunities available. Apply online. AAKH, or Ain Al Khaleej Hospital, is accepting applications for various medical professional positions.
The hospital aims to offer top-notch and affordable healthcare to patients. They are seeking organized, active, and well-trained individuals for the listed job opportunities. Let’s look at the open positions and the rest of the requirements in more details like job location.
Checkout: Today Open Interviews in Dubai
|Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
|United Arab Emirates
|Al Ain, UAE
|Equivalent degree/diploma holders
|Discussed during an interview
|As per UAE labor law
|Last Updated on
|24th February 2024
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Jobs in Al Ain
About Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital offers great healthcare with a personal touch for more patients in Al Ain. The hospital opened in 2012.
It is the first private tertiary hospital supervised by the Health Authority for Abu Dhabi (HAAD). The hospital operates according to the latest standards. It operates according to the latest standards.
Salary & Benefits at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
Registered Nurses in Abu Dhabi earn an average monthly wage of AED 8,500. This is 61% higher than the typical salary of AED 5,250 at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital for this position. Other Salaries range for Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Al Ain is like between AED 7000- AED 50,000 as per the position.
Nursing Jobs at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Al Ain
- Bachelor’s degree in midwifery or equivalent qualifications or equivalent qualification “Midwifery” (Minimum Three (3) years duration).
- Candidates who are HAAD Licenser HAAD passers, DHA Licensed/ MOH licensed can apply.
2) An Auxiliary Aide ( nursing)
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, with a minimum of one year experience.
- Licenses are not required.
Available Job Vacancies at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
|Physiotherapy – Head of Dept.
|Fire & Safety Officer and OSH Officer
|IT Executive – Male
|IT Application Support – Male
- Physiotherapy – Male/Female: Candidate must have UAE hospital experience as Head of Physiotherapy Dept.
- Fire & Safety Officer and OSH Officer – Male: Candidate with Qudorat A, B or C Certificate. Abu Dhabi Hospital/Healthcare industy experience
- IT Executive – Male: Candidates with minimum 5 years in healthcare sector, in hardware & networking, database administration
- IT Application Support – Male: Candidates with minimum 5 years in healthcare sector, in Health Care Application Support with Oracle Database knowledge. Preferred Bilingual (Arabic – English)
- All of the positions will be filled with professional qualifications and relevant work experience.
How to Apply for Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers?
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital in Al Ain is hiring medical professionals. Interested candidates should send their CVs with the desired position as the subject. The HR department of Ain Al Khaleej Hospital will promptly notify only qualified or shortlisted individuals.
HR Email Address for Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
Subject: Please specify “Applying Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: [email protected]