- 1 Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Job Details
- 2 Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Jobs in Al Ain
- 3 About Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
- 4 How to Apply for Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers?
There is good news for all medical professionals, nurses, and consultants who are Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers New Job Opportunities Employment Offers Apply online. Many applications are being accepted by AAKH is Ain Al Khaleej Hospital which has been established to provide high-quality and affordable health treatment to its patients looking for a organized, active, professionally trained medical professional for the jobs that are listed below. Let’s look at the open positions and the rest of the requirements in more details like job location.
Checkout: Today Open Interviews in Dubai
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Job Details
|Hospital Name||Ain Al Khaleej Hospital|
|Job Location||Al Ain, UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||13th September 2023|
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Jobs in Al Ain
About Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital is designed to offer world-class highly-specialized, superior healthcare that is that is complemented by a warm, personal touch to the increasing patient population in Al Ain. The hospital is open to patients from the in the first quarter of 2012 and is the first Private Tertiary Hospital under the auspices and supervision of the newly established Health Authority for Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and is operating under the latest standards.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
- Storekeeper who has at least 4 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Other jobs will be filled by a professional with a similar qualification and experience in the field.
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Salary & Benefits
For Nursing Jobs, The average wage for Registered Nurses is AED 8,500 monthly in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area This is 61% more than the typical Ain Al Khaleej Hospital salary of AED 5,250 per month for this position. Other Salaries range for Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Al Ain is like between AED 7000- AED 50,000 as per the position.
Nursing Jobs at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Al Ain
- Bachelor’s degree in midwifery or equivalent qualifications or equivalent qualification “Midwifery” (Minimum Three (3) years duration).
- Candidates who are HAAD Licenser HAAD passers, DHA Licensed/ MOH licensed can apply.
2) An Auxiliary Aide ( nursing)
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, with a minimum of one year experience.
- Licenses are not required.
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Job Vacancies
|Quality Assistant||Al Ain|
|Clinical Informatics Specialist||Al Ain|
- All of the positions would be fulfilled with professional qualifications and similar work experience.
Subject: Please specify “Applying Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: [email protected]
How to Apply for Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers?
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital Careers in Al Ain, Medical professionals who are interested in applying are asked to send their CVs in full including the position they are interested in as the subject. Only those who are qualified or shortlisted will be notified within a short time by HR department of Ain Al Khaleej Hospital.
Checkout Jobs at,