- Daily/monthly receive allocated customers to proceed with collection.
- Check and verify payments status of the allocated customers on the system.
- Perform introduction calls, send emails to the allocated customers.
- Regularly remind customers of a payments due/overdue.
- Influence, negotiate and persuade customers to pay the outstanding payments.
- Follow up with customers for the payments transfer copy, cheque etc.
- Daily update consolidated collection master file with a progress of collection.
- Arrange meetings with customers to assist with their queries, issues, requests, for payments collection.
- Perform calls to the customers with instalments payment plan to propose additional discount.
- Follow up with team leader for discount approval for the customers.
- Coordinate with customer service administrator and cashier to handover payment receipts, transfers.
- Attend a daily meeting with team leader to discuss collection progress, issues.
- Provide a monthly report with collection results to the team leader.
- Provide a monthly adjustment, cancellation report for the allocated individual target.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of the calls made and results achieved.
- Direct concerns of customers to the responsible department, follow up with the issues resolution upon the request.
- Should have min 3+ years of collections experience in UAE
- Preferred- Real estate background.
- Excellent communication & strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively.
- Should have working knowledge with ERP, CRM systems.
- Customer service orientation & conflict management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.